Standard Occupied Staging Consultation:
- Walk-through with OLLHS Stager in person at your home.
- Interior home evaluation to get you ready for your home to be placed on the market for sale.
- Client comes along with the walk through and takes all notes regarding suggested updates, repairs, furniture arrangements, and decorating suggestions.
- Client Care Package – sent to the client electronically PRIOR to our team arriving at your home. This package explains the home staging process, plus provides tips and checklists for getting started.
- OLLHS will follow up with you to ensure your home is photo ready.
Standard Plus Occupied Staging Consultation:
All of the items listed in the Standard Consultation along with:
- Exterior evaluation to ensure your entire home is ready to be placed on the market for sale.
- OLLHS takes all notes and sends them to you and your realtor.
- Provide you with vendor referrals if you are in need of any work done on the property and home.
- Once back to the office, we set up a plan to add any accessories from our inventory as needed (booking another appointment for final set up of all items we asked you to leave in the home to make the home photo ready for your listing is required for this step).
How It Works
- To schedule your appointment, simply contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or 770-771-4562.
- As soon as your consultation is set up, you will receive an e-mail confirmation with the detailed information of when the consultation will occur.
- You will at that point receive an e-mail confirmation detailing the upcoming steps, consisting of exactly how to get ready for your appointment, what you are going to need to have to get ready for the appointment, as well as the best way to provide all pictures or other types of specifics we may need before the consultation. Payment is required at time of booking.